Sunday, March 18, 2018

Make your own crop top(with bow)!

Make your own crop top(with a bow)!
By bethel Dawait

Hey guys! Today I'll be teaching you how to make a crop top. With a bow! I've been getting tons of email requests to do this, so here it is! A link will be there of a picture example of how it will turn out(maybe different material and/or color) 
LINK- Example
Let's get into it!
STEPS TO SUCCESS:
  1. Get a regular shirt(any color, material, etc.)
  2. Go to your mom
  3. Ask if you can cut your shirt
  4. YES: Continue to step #5 NO: Listen to her
  5. Cut your shirt to your preferred length
  6. Try it on
  7. GOOD: Continue to step #8 BAD!: Get another shirt and redo steps
  8. You are good to go

Hey! Yep, you! Your on my fashion section of Bea's Blog. So, since you're interested in fashion, come to my Bethel's Fashion Section every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. I will post every update at 5:30pm PST. Come join the fun. Also! I've started a fashion website being named Beth's Fashion Formula! Go to https://omgbethelsfashionformula.blogspot.com/ . I'll be posting(as well as this site) every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday! Love you and I'll see you on Tuesday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Things you would like to see

Hey people! It's Bea! Is there anything you need to see on my blog? If so leave it in the comments down below! We hope to hear from you....