Friday, May 4, 2018

One of my besties!

Hey, I would like you to meet one of my besties! she is about 5ft of awesomeness! Her name is Veda Potato. When I first met her in 3rd grade I HATED her,  (sorry potato head) we during that year I talked with her more, and we became best friends, but not for long. After that, we had a big fight and became frenemies. Then, she sat next to me in 5th grade. We ended up being besties again! She is one of my favorite friends. Veda is now my Enemies  

                                                   BestiešŸ˜šŸ˜»

P.S. i am the cat 

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I read this because I thought you would talk about me. Now I am disappointed...

    ReplyDelete

Things you would like to see

Hey people! It's Bea! Is there anything you need to see on my blog? If so leave it in the comments down below! We hope to hear from you....